22.2.08

Making Tracks

Hans has no landline phone, never mind Wi-Fi or Internet access at his Posada Cavieres.
I'll be spending at least another week there after driving over the Andes to pick up Hans's folks who are flying into Santiago de Chile this Sunday. His Mom has never been out of Belgium, & she will finally be spending time with her grandson, year-&-a-half-old Anton.
Let's see if I can at least write some stuff up to post in a week or so...meanwhile, a look at where I've been...

Beach club on the Paraná, Rosario.

A view from my balcony at Hostel La Cava.

Happy 2008! (Need I say I'm the face on your left?)

South of Coquimbito, East of Maipú...

My new Chef's knife, my kitchen corner for the last two months.

Lunlunta contrast: two oil sources.

The two sisters mentioned here.

( --continuará...)

(PS-- 'La Chancha', mentioned here, has a website. Duly noted.